Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Towering Timber

Image result for logging

I believe that logging shouldn't be accepted in New Zealand, for it could damage many native New Zealand animals. New Zealand is home to many native animals like Kiwis, Keas and many others. Plus, logging could cause death to endangered animals like Skinks and so many more. Cutting down trees could cut our oxygen just like that. I also believe that New Zealand should from now on, build their houses out of bricks. For it does not damage the environment, nor the animal life around it. These are my reasons why, logging shouldn't be accepted at New Zealand.

1 comments:

Lee SLJ said...

Hi Sosaia, I agree with you on your points!

I love how you have added your additional point about how we should build our houses out of bricks!
It's a great idea. You have covered all the bases.

What do you think New Zealand would look like if we left all the forests alone?

Have an amazing Christmas!
- Lee



Post a Comment