Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Darn I dropped 2%!

This week I decreased by two percent in my basic facts. Although I went backwards I still got 95 percent in a timed test. The ones that I got wrong were because I went a little too fast, and miscalculated the answers. In the future I’m going to be a little more careful with my calculations. Next week I would like to get 100 percent in the stage 8 timed assessment. By the end of term two I hope to consistently get 100 percent in the stage 8 timed assessment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia orana sosaia, I like your result it is bigger than mine and I am on stage 7. Also I use to be on stage 8 but now I am not because I wasn't brainy enough for stage 8. Also have you got 100% before.

Iraia@gleninnesschool said...

kia ora Sosaia I justed looked at your math, stage 8 woan rk I think you can get 100% one day I now that you get 100 in stage 8.

Unknown said...

Great Job Sosaia

Post a Comment