Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Sosaia Story

Sosaia
All about me

My name is Sosaia, I go to glen innes school and my favourite games are Xbox games like Rugby challenge 3,  Minecraft and NBA 2k14. My favourite colour is Yellow, and also my favourite food is chicken and chips. I like school because, I get to spend time with my best friends and at home I like watching T.V and playing outside with my sister my brother and my cousin’s. My best friends are Javarn, Liam Barry, Jaiden, Iraia, Sione, Tama and Sale. My culture is Tongan, part Fijian, half English and part of Hawaiian.

6 comments:

Eden@gleninnesschool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eden@gleninnesschool said...

I LOVE IT

Unknown said...

Hello Sosaia I like how you wrote about the things you like it's, very interesting and great effort.

Unknown said...

Hello Sosaia I like your things that you like because those are the things that I like especially the game NBA 2k14 and have you made a career mode on the game.

Unknown said...

Hi Sosaia
This writing that you have worked on
which was based all about you like and what you do
and me also I like Minecraft, And I really like playing on Xbox. And also I like playing rugby too.
with my siblings.

Thank for sharing what you like.
Temu.
;)

Unknown said...

good photo
:{ :)

Post a Comment