Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

My Hometown!

Image result for auckland

For you see what makes my hometown so special is that, the restless town of Auckland retains the world record for the tallest freestanding structure in the southern hemisphere. Another reason why it's so special to me is that, it is where my jubilant and hilarious family and friends remain, without them in my life, I wouldn't be the person I am today. I also wouldn't be able to participate in this fantastic learning journey. Anyways, the beautiful, busy town of auckland is where there are, amusing parks, delectable restaurants and many more alluring, amusing and delicious places in Auckland. Living in the great city of Auckland is a really great thing and I am proud to be living here.

4 comments:

Meliana @ Glen Innes school said...

Hi Sosaia I like what you wrote about your hometown.
I will be doing what you have done but will be writing something different. Do you have any other places that
might be your hometown?

DX said...

Kia ora Meliana,
Thank you for your comment and no! Auckland is my only hometown.

Unknown said...

Namaste Sosaia,
I honestly loved the way you described your hometown Auckland. I can really relate to what you wrote because this special place brings our families together. Apart from Auckland, what is your favourite city in NZ? Well done and keep up the good work!

Alicia

SLJ Manaiakalani Cluster said...

Kia ora Sosaia,

I hope you are having a wonderful summer holiday! How lucky have we been with this amazing weather. I wish I could spend every day swimming at the beach.

You have written a great description of your home town here. I am also from Auckland and I think that we are so lucky to live in such an exciting and beautiful city! What is your favourite thing to do in Auckland? I love going to the beaches because they are always packed with happy people.

Keep up the awesome blogging!

Talk soon,

Sophie :)

Post a Comment