Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Fantastic Beasts!

Image result for beast quotes








For today's activity, I'll will be creating my very own ferocious, creepy, ugly beast using interesting adjectives. Why don't we commence?

Webstinger is a really dangerous Australian beast who wonders around the driest deserts travelling with no sudden sound that he is never heard creeping. His body is dark green with an odd symbol on it's back, four dark coloured arms, six dark green sharp legs and a dark shaded green tail that, on the very top end of the point has a deadly poison. His sharp black teeth has venom consumed inside of it, so one bite will immediately lead to death. He catches his disgusting prey by wrapping their victims in an uncomfortable, firm web and then feasts on the disgusting body, devouring it like a piece of cake. So what ever you do, watch your back when you travel to Australian deserts for it can be creeping up on you before you even know it. So expect, the unexpected.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Sosaia,
I loved how you explained your beast and where it lingers. Well I have no more to say than well done,

Blog ya later!!!

DX said...

Malo e lelei Nastazia,
thank you for your feedback on my blog! I know that you did a fantastic job on your blog. This actually took me a long time to figure out a name for my frightening, ugly, creepy monster. If you could create two new monsters, what would be their names?

Hasiba SLJ said...

Kia Ora Sosia!
This is an excellent description! You are so creative and talented. I loved the sentence “His sharp black teeth has venom consumed inside of it, so one bite will immediately lead to death.”
Super scary! I can totally imagine what kind of creature this is!
Well done for including how the beast catches and eats their prey! What do they prey on? (hopefully not humans!)

Great out of the box thinking!

keep up the great work!
He Whetu Koe
Hasiba

Post a Comment