Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Scaling New Heights

Sir Edmund Hillary was the first man alive to climb tallest mountain in the entire world. Mount Everest! He did this in 1953 and he is now found in the five dollar note of New Zealand. Tday I will be writing down five questions, I would ask Sir Edmund Hillary.

1. What or who committed you to climb Mount Everest?

2. How long did it take to climb the mountain?

3. Do you regret your decision climbing that mountain?

4. Would you climb it again?

5. How does climbing that mountain affect your life?

If I interviewed Sir Edmund Hillary, these are the five questions I would have asked him.

1 comments:

Hasiba SLJ said...

Kia Ora Sosia!

Great to see you blogging with SLJ. My Name is Hasiba, I am from Summer Learning Journey team.
These are some fantastic questions. I am sure Sir Edmund Hillary would have had great pleasure answering these question!

You have thought of some great out of the box questions like number 3 and 5! These are great open ended questions.

Keep up the great work!
He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
Hasiba

Post a Comment