Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Eight Easy Steps!

In today's activity, I will be naming my favourite food and showing you how to make it. Shall we get started?

Out of all the foods in the world, my favourite food is the most delectable food I've ever tasted, Butter Chicken. It just fills my tastebuds with joy and flavour, it makes me relax a lot.

Ingredients:
  • 3 large Chicken breast skinless
  • 150 g butter
  • 1 large onion
  • 1 tsps garlic crushed
  • 5 tbsp tomato paste
  • 1/2 tsp nutmeg
  • 1/2 tsp garam masala
  • 1/2 tsp cumin
  • 1/2 tsp ginger
  • 1/2 tsp Chilli
  • 1/2 tsp turmeric
  • 500 ml Cream
  • Salt and pepper

Method:
  1. Cut the chicken into chunks.
  2. Mix nutmeg, cumin, ginger, chilli, turmeric, salt and pepper in one bowl.
  3. Add a chicken and coat.
  4. Melt the butter in a pan, then add garlic and onion saute.
  5. Add chicken to the pan and cook till brown, then add tomato paste and garam masala. Then mix the well.
  6. Add cream and mix in well slowly.
  7. Simmer for about 15 minutes or till chicken is cooked.
  8. Serve with rice if wanted.

Image result for butter chicken

2 comments:

Lee SLJ said...

Kia Ora Sosaia,

Wow what a recipe! It makes me really hungry just reading it. I also really like how you have added your thoughts on the recipe at the top and have described how it fills you with joy! I love butter chicken, too.
Do you think they eat butter chicken in India? Some of the Indian food is really spicy, but luckily this isn't for those who prefer creamy, tasty chicken.

You're doing a great job on your blog! Keep it up
- Lee

Unknown said...

Hi Sosaia, your dish sounds mouthwatering, I would absolutely make this easy meal just looking at the image makes me hungry.

Keep up the good work

Post a Comment