Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Speech Marks

On my speech mark quiz, I got 10 out of 10(100%) on my first go. 
I couldn't have got 10 out of 10 if I did not know, when, where and how to use speech marks. I'll show you an example. 
Hey Jeff, what are you doing? asked Bob. 
See how there are no speech marks. I'll edit that sentence and fix my mistake. 
"Hey Jeff, what are you doing?" asked Bob.
 Now I fixed my mistake and my sentence is better. See how the quotation marks(Speech Marks) are after the question mark. You always have to put your pucuation inside of the speech marks.
Now you know where to put the speech marks. 

4 comments:

Laina ! said...

Malo lelei
Sosaia I liked how you went in your speech marks test, and liked that you and I have done the same test before. Have you ever got any question wrong?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi,Sosia
I really liked reading your blog and I hope you carry on doing good in your maths.I can get 100% just like you did. What if you were the best maths student in your class?

Post a Comment