Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Cooking With Sosaia

Colourful salad bowl | Love my Salad

Today, our Technology class learnt how to make a salad bowl. But before I even entered into my Tech class, my friend and I encountered our former Technology teacher and told us to remain with him. He informed us that we were his top students, when we were in his Tech class. Since we were his top students, he gave my friend and I a block of chocolate with our placements written on it. But besides that, we made desirable salad bowls. 

We first did our normal routine, placing our aprons on, washing our hands and getting two tea towels and one cloth. Thereafter, we sat down at our stations and were then informed on how to make such a delectable and mouth watering food. After the process of making it was over; it took a good 1 hour and 15 minutes for us to finish the process. We then had options to put salt, bbq salt, corn or beans on top of our meal. Being the healthy person I am, I only added in corn. We had a few minutes to have a taste of our meal, and left to travel back to school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment