Pages

Friday 28 September 2018

Composting and Worm farming



Picture


This term my group of friends and I made this project. Our inquiry investigation question was, how to compost in the winter. First, we used the internet to research our topic.  Then we constructed this project. I brought the small, green bucket and filled it with leaves, grass and bark. Jaiden and Javarn painted the box blue to represent the bright sky. Iraia grabbed a batch of paper napkins, one piece of cardboard and white paper. We all drew the snowflakes in the background and we even added a little snowman, but our teacher told us that we had to make the snowflakes 3D. The snowflakes are cut out of the picture, but you could see the edge of it on the top right corner. We used a small bucket, paper napkins, a cardboard box, a piece of cardboard and a piece of white paper. The easiest part of our project was the painting part, because Javarn spoke to me and said, “It only took five minutes!” The most challenging part of this project was making the snowflakes. As I said before, our teacher told us that we had to make it 3D, which was pretty difficult. It helped me understand more, because it was more realistic. The next thing I would like to investigate, is the solar system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment