Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Prodigy

 Prodigy is a math game, and it is also a game where you learn new spells, you complete new places, and you can also battle in a arena. Two of my favourite places in Prodigy is, Bonefire Spire and Shiverchill Mountains. When you log on as a new student, you start your first battle at the town hall, and in this game you also have pets to help you win your battles. If you want to get more pets you have to catch them, it's like Pokemon go but better.
This next place is called Shiverchill Mountains. In this place, you have to help Bok and his owl, find all the crystals and put them the furnace, to make the mountain more warmer. I forgot one thing to tell you. When you have pets, those pets could evolve, the other thing is, when you catch a pet and if it's level one or higher, when you want to catch more pets, those pets are going to be a low levelled. Lets move on. I like this place is because, the pets here are really high levelled. On my old account, I beat this place, but I had to make a new account and now I have to start all over again, but it's okay, that means I get to start the fun again.
This other place is called Bonefire Spire. In this place, your suppose to help slurpy please the queen. You have to find a peanut, cooking pots, turn on all the levers and battle this chef and his gross food. I like this place, because the pets here are also high levelled. I forgot to tell you this, when you get pets, they could have,  cloud powers, water powers, fire powers, mud powers, ice poers or mixed powers. As your pets level up they get new spells, and as you level up, you get new spells. THE END.

2 comments:

Laina ! said...

Kia ora Sosaia,very great to see you play prodigy. Do you learn from prodigy?

Unknown said...

Good work bro

Post a Comment